Wednesday, February 6, 2008

VISITORS

When I started this blog I wasn't thinking that very many people would check it out. It was really just for me to have a place to put all of the things that I love or want to remember. Well..I guess it has been catching on and people I don't even know are checking the blog now! I have to say I am very flattered.

So..this post is for all of you that I don't know or have lost touch with you. Please leave a comment so I can meet you! REALLY...even if I don't know you at all, please comment on this post to let me know you are enjoying my blog. And don't hesitate to tell others about it!

7 comments:

Lil La said...

Hi Karen,

Feel free to add info about the sale on Saturday....Friends and family on Friday is only open to people who are directly connected with a LAYERS employee....But the warehouse sale is open to the public on Saturday from 8-5...
Ps...i really love your blog!

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks, Laura. Did you see I already did a Layers post on Monday? Thanks for commenting.

Shelley said...

Ok.Ok. You caught me! Yes, you don't know me....and yes, I check your blog all the time. I even posted your link on my blog....you have great tips, I love it! My name is Shelley, by the way. Nice to meet you.

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks, Shelley. Nice to meet you too. Thanks for commenting! (did you find me through Tice or Amy Thomason)? I went to high school with both of them (and college for that matter!)

Greg and Carly said...

Karen!
Ok, the funny thing is that I did not even know that this was your blog!! I just came across it a little while ago, and have liked it ever since. THEN, when I decided to start my own blog, I thought I would add some that I like to look at, and one happened to be yours! Crazy, but I am so glad that you found my blog! How are you?
Well, I love checking your blog, so I won't stop. I will just start leaving comments, since I know who I will be commenting :)

Carly

natasha said...

i LOVE your blog. i don't remember whose site i linked you on though...too bad i am sure you'd like the info. anyhow, you are on my friends list (making it easier to check in on your updates) so others might be able to link up to you! thanks for all your tips. natasha

kiley said...

I randomly came across your blog and I love it! I will have a link on my blog here and it will be one of my sites I check daily.
Thanks!