Friday, February 22, 2008

HAIR BOWS

A friend of mine asked asked for a post on Hair Bows. I find this ironic since I do not have a daughter, but here it goes. (these are all websites as it is for her friend in PA). Click on the red names for their websites.

The website doesn't have a huge selection, but they do make some cute bows. They have a big selection of these bows in all Cookie Cutters locations in Utah.

Tater Tot Hair Clips
My friend makes these and you can order them off her blog or find them at
a few stores in Utah (listed on her site). They are darling and
made of high quality felt (and are affordable too).

I love their selection and quality. They offer 10% off for new customers.
And their prices include free shipping.

This is my sister-in-law. She makes darling flower hair clips and hascrocheted head bands as pictured above and beanies with flowers too. She is having a sale right now. If you want a specific color flower, just email her and she can send you pictures.


Simply Bows

They have a HUGE selection and they even make some bows to match Gymboree outfits.


See my preivous post, but I love these headbands!
Etsy and Ebay are also great sites for bows!
*Do you have a site for bows that you want to tell us about?
(Even if it is your own). Leave a comment and let us know.

11 comments:

Sunny said...

Thanks Karen! You're awesome. And what a quick turn around. :)

Amy said...

I find a lot of cute bows at Quilted Bear!

Arin said...

I just wanted too add that I have ordered from Tator Tots and also Baby Coquette thanks to Karens tips a while back...and I LOVE both! I have a ton of hair accessories for my daughter and these are among my favorites EVER!

Elise and Lane said...

Hey, thanks so much! (I'm Sunny's friend from PA) I really miss the "Utah" baby stores they have there!!!

Kati said...

Hey Karen...
I have a shop on Etsy

littlebitunlimited.etsy.com

I have tons of supplies and make every kind of bow, clippie, headband you can imagine. My shop isn't fully stocked, but I can set up a reserved listing for anything specific.

Thanks
Kati

Karen Scoffield said...

Hey Kati. Your bows are darling! Thanks for sharing. Some of the best small bows I have seen. I love the way they look.

Ali said...

Hi Karen! I found your blog through my sister-in-law, Missy. Anyway, I also own a hairbow business that has become very successful!! I recently opened an Etsy store and it has boomed! Check it out:

www.alibugbowtique.etsy.com

Thanks!

Ali

Ali said...

Oh, I forgot to leave a link to my blog too!

www.alibugbowtique.blogspot.com

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks, Ali for your sites. (and for checking out my blog). I didn't realize who Missy was until just now..how funny. I just know her as Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Check out mainstreetbowtique.com for some great hair bow, baby headbands, and other great boutique baby accessories!! Thanks so much. Carrie

SoloForge said...

Making hair bows and crafts are fun!



how to make bows