Thursday, February 28, 2008

DRESS SALE

Have you ever been to these Dress sales that they have in Utah at different people's homes? They are such darling dresses at great prices (for the quality). They are dresses similar to those you see at Department Stores and boutiques, but half the price. Size 3m to 14. You can check out their website, but there isn't a huge selection there (and I think the dresses are cheaper at the sale). Here are the details for the upcoming sale:

-March 6th, 9-11 am
1751 E. Tuscan Ridge Cove (11450 S.), Sandy, Utah

*I just found out that they are doing 30 sales in Utah next week at different locations. Email me if you want me to send you the locations.

There is one in Herriman on Monday, March 3rd from 9-11 am at 5341 W. Toscana Way.

They will have a lot of spring and Easter dresses!

6 comments:

Jacy said...

Those dresses are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I may just need to go to that sale!

Karen Scoffield said...

Have you ever been, Jace? I don't even have a daughter and I have been twice. Michelle Cutler used to host them. The dresses are darling!

Kati said...

Hey Karen...do you know if there are any around my area? I missed the one today. I am in Saratoga Springs/Lehi.
Thanks!
Kati

Fackrell Fam said...

Where is the sale in Herriman on March 3rd? Sunny would look so cute in one of those dresses!!!!

Fackrell Fam said...

Thanks so much for the info Karen! I went to the dress sale today in Herriman and got Sunny the Cutest dress for Easter! The best thing about it is that it is a crinkle Dress (no ironing) and you can wash it in the washing machine. THe dress that I got that I exchanged today was from Children's place and it was linen which doesn't really work with little kids! THanks again!

Karen Scoffield said...

That is great you found a dress, Andrea. Aren't they darling? Have you ever been to these sales before? I love them. I have an obsession with all things little girl.

Kati, I asked Kathryn to forward you the list of the sales. Hopefully you got it!