Friday, February 15, 2008

DISCOVERY TOYS

Discovery Toys has an AWESOME birthday sale going on right now that ends on Tuesday, February 19th. I am a consultant (basically to get toys for my son...I love their toys). Email me by Monday night if you are interested in placing an order. scoffieldk{at}gmail{dot}com Their toys all come wth a lifetime guarantee! If something doesn't work properly or breaks then Discovery Toys will send you a replacement. Also, I love that you can order replacement parts if they get worn or lost. And they have high standards on their toy production and have never had a problem with lead paint!

Starting Wednesday, February 20th EVERY ITEM in their fall catalog is 12% off. There are so many great toys in that catalog. Follow this link and then click on the links on the right for their fall catalog. Email me if you want me to order anything for you.

**No pressure. I just love their toys and I love good deals.

3 comments:

Staci said...

I have the safari station and my baby girl LOVES it... She also loves the stackable trucks that they have.

Karen Scoffield said...

Good to know. Thanks for sharing! I could make a list a mile long of all the toys they have that I and my son love...

Kirkland's said...

love all the info you post, it's very helpful! I'd love to add your personal blog...send me an invite melaniekirkland at gmail