Sunday, February 17, 2008

GREAT TOWELS for a GREAT PRICE!

I have these towels and LOVE them! They are the perfect size and are VERY soft and thick. They are at Linens N' Things. They are called the "Palace Oversized Luxury Bath Towels." They are normally $20 a piece, but February 17th-27th, you can get them for $5.99 each (while supplies last...but I don't think they will last long)! I bought them 2 years ago at the same price for President's day, but they did not do the sale last year. I don't like fighting the crowds, so I went online and bought them (yes I had to buy more). You can pick them up at your store if it shows that they are available, but I paid shipping because they were not. Shipping wasn't too bad considering the steal of a deal you are getting. If you decide to go to the store...they open at 8:00 a.m. on February 18th (President's Day). Here is the link

**All pillows and mattress pads are buy one get one free on Monday, February 18th only.

No comments: