Tuesday, February 26, 2008

BAG IT



These "Bag-it" bags from Sunshine Kids were one of my favorite baby items when my son was small. It is a disposable roll of plastic bags to put your diapers in or those unexpected dirty outfits (if you know what I mean). I love the Bag-it especially because the entire roll is disposable so you can just throw the whole thing away and you don't have to buy refills. I have tried other brands that have a container with refills and it was too hard to get the refills to stay in the container and I did not like it.

I know you can just keep grocery bags in you diaper bag and save the money, but you have to remember to refill your diaper bag with them and it was just easier for me to use these and they really aren't that expensive considering the fact that you probably aren't using them everyday.

You can sometimes find them at Walmart, Target etc., but I had to buy them at USA Baby recently because I couldn't find them elsewhere.

3 comments:

Sommers said...

I don't even remember how I got to your blog, but it's been so fun! I spent hours on it for the first time a few nights ago checking out your old post. I got some GREAT ideas. Thanks for your hard work and I posted your link on my blog.

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks Sommers for leaving a comment and letting me know you like the blog! I really appreciate it. Let me know if you ever think of anything worth posting about..

Jen V said...

I just asked the question on my blog: what are your fav beauty products? Hair, makeup facewash, moisturizer? I would love to see yours!