Monday, February 4, 2008

SHADE CLOTHING


I guess it is the time for deals on under shirts or something, but here is some info. I found on Shade Clothing. (I am actually mad at the company right now because they copied Vintage Hem) but I do LOVE their maternity baby tee! I know a lot of people just stretch their under shirts over their bellies when they are pregnant, but the Maternity baby tee was heaven sent for me. It was so comfortable because it was made for the big belly and you didn't have to stretch it over your belly (if you know what I mean).
*Orem, Utah Store Grand Opening - University Mall
February 8th & 9th, 10 am - 9 pm
Free baby tee with $20 purchase
Enter to win Gift baskets valued at $400

*Shade Half-Yearly Sale
February 15th, 11 am - 7 pm
February 16th, 8 am - 2 pm
Thanksgiving Point Barn, Lehi, Utah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I was wondering when this was.

Andrea said...

Just found this awesome link to Shade Clothing www.shadeclothing.com/~ps~MAU23780 you can get FREE SHIPPING today and 10% off first order with 5% off each additional order!

Anonymous said...

I really love Shade CLothing! Feel free to use PS CODE PS155 to get 10% off your first order and 5% off each additional order! Coupon never expires! Works on new and clearance items.

Anonymous said...

I really love Shade CLothing for modest clothing! I always find something to either layer and make current things modest or to wear alone!

Feel free to use PS CODE PS155 to get 10% off your first order and 5% off each additional order! Coupon never expires! Works on new and clearance items.

http://www.shadeclothing.com/~ps~ps155