Friday, February 22, 2008

DISCOVERY GATEWAY - Elmo Exhibit

Sesame Street the Body is a "featured exhibit" now through May 4th at Discovery Gateway in Salt Lake. There is an additional charge to get into this exhibit. I have heard it is pretty cute and fun for kids to learn about the body and VERY fun for those Sesame Street fans out there.

You can also take your kids to have breakfast with with Elmo and go to the Museum on March 1st or 22nd from 7:30-9:15 am. Here are some more details:

Tickets: $25 per person
Includes breakfast, gift bag, visit from Elmo, and admission to Discovery Gateway and Sesame Street Presents: The Body.

Sounds fun, but way too early for me!

4 comments:

Sunny said...

OK Karen, I have two requests from you when you get time. My friend in Pittsburgh was asking me a good place to find cute baby girl bows. I see lots of kiosks in the mall, but do you know of online places? Also, do you have any recommendations for granite cleaners and sealers? Basically, what is the best way to take care of my granite daily and the thing you have to do every 6 months or so? :)

Chelsea said...

I have never taken Tate to discovery gateway, do you think she is old enough to get it? She's 13 months, but still crawling?

Karen Scoffield said...

Chelsea, I would wait until she is walking for sure. She will love it, though. It is a lot of fun. You have to pay for children 12 months and up, so you will want to get your money out of it and you will want her to be able to walk around and explore. I would say the perfect age is 15-18 months for their first time (depending on the child's advancement). I would also recommend getting the membership ($115 a year), but you can get another adult and child in free with you every time you go.

Karen Scoffield said...

Sunny..I am working on some posts for you. Stay tuned.