Tuesday, February 26, 2008

KID'S TREADMILL

I definitely believe we should encourage our kids to get out and play and be active, but I thought this would be fun for them to use to exercise with Mom or Dad. I don't know if I would really buy one, but I thought it was a fun idea. It is called the Kids First Treadmill I love how it is safe and there is no motor. The child sets the pace. They show it online at alot of different sporting goods stores, but I saw it in person at a new Children's Boutique in Draper, Utah called Curds and Whey. It retails for around $100.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My Husband was in Curds and Whey the other day (don't tell him I told you all that ... ha ha) and called me and told me about this. It had me wondering so I am glad to see your opinion on it.

Karen Scoffield said...

That is funny he went in there. What a true man!