Wednesday, February 6, 2008

1st BIRTHDAY PARTY

I searched and searched for the best paper goods for my son's first birthday party. I wanted a baseball theme, but I also wanted to focus on the fact that he was turning 1!
Birthday Express.com is the greatest site to find Party Goods for the 1st birthday party. They have a lot of designs that are exclusive to them that you won't find anywhere else (the 2 pictured are some samples). I know most of you probably think it is over kill and you can find things at the local party store that are good enough (or grocery store for that matter), but I wanted it to be perfect and I had something specific in mind and this fit the bill. This link will take you specifically to their first birthday stuff.

4 comments:

Kath said...

Karen-you are so my favorite. I love this site and I love it the most because it reminds me how awesome and detail oriented you are. I miss you!

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks, Kath. I miss you too! I miss helping plan your kid's birthday parties...

Jami Stevenson said...

I thought the princess birthday stuff was so cute, so I ordered it from birthday express for Lucy's 1st birthday...and had a terrible experience with Birthday Express. To make a very long story short they did not deliver it by my daughter's birthday (even though I ordered it a month before) and I was left scrambling to find party goods an hour before her party!

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks for sharing, Jami. Good to know that you should proceed to Birthday Express with caution. I had a good experience last June. I wonder what their problem is.