Friday, February 8, 2008

BLOG FORMATTING & COMMENTS

My friend found this great blog that goes through EVERY detail of changing the template on your blog. It can still be overwelming so you might want someone to help you. http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

I have also heard that http://www.pyzam.com/ is a good one to use for backgrounds and is easier too.

Also...I am quite a novice at this blog thing. I used to check my blog quite often to see if people had left comments (yes, I am a dork), but then I saw in the settings that you could set it up to email you everytime you get a comment. You probably all know about it, but I thought I would pass on what I learned the hard way!

P.S. I am posting tonight because I will be taking Saturday and Sunday off...see you Monday.

10 comments:

Brooke said...

THANK YOU!!! I am soo excited to learn how to change mine. I like to change it often. I've been so frustrated and I could no way pay to have someone do it!! THANK YOU!!

Karen Scoffield said...

I edited the post to say this too, but I have also heard that http://www.pyzam.com/ is a good one to use for backgrounds and is easier too.

Kenz said...

Karen,
I just have to say how much I love your blog. What a cute idea and you are such a great resource. Love it! Hope you don't mind that I check it..

Mackenzie Lawrence Ware

Karen Scoffield said...

Hey Mackenzie, Thanks for stopping by! (and especially for commenting). Feel free to link me on your blog!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for a site that helps explain all the HTML stuff.I am teaching a class on blogging and this is perfect! THanks!

Karen Scoffield said...

Tara..can I come to your class? That is fun. (I need you to show me how to put pictures size by side).

Shelley said...

I am such a dork too (ie: check my blog all the time for comments)....and I never knew there was email notification, so thank you so much!

al + sar said...

Hey Karen,

You can also go to...

matiekay.blogspot.com
bloggingbackgrounds.blogspot.com
bloggercreations.blogspot.com

There are tons of cute ones with easy instructions on how to do it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know of the other sites for temple formatting. It's easy to put pictures side by side if you just post them on "small" then you can move the picture to fit next to eachother. If it doesn't work then email me and I can walk you through it! Thanks for the good info. I love checking your blog!

Anonymous said...

www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com is a great site for blog backgrounds. I have never had any problem applying them to my blog.