Friday, February 22, 2008

DISCOVERY TOYS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION SALE






Discovery Toys is having a sale right now through March 14th. Basically everything on their website (or in their fall/winter catalog if you have one) is 12% off. It is a great deal and I can make it even better by offering 10% off your order if you order by February 28th. Just email me if you want to place an order at scoffieldk{at}gmail{dot}com. The items above are some of my favorites. My son was obsessed with the cube of animals "Hide inside surprise" from 6 months to 1 year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, Just saw your comments on discovery toys. How much is the "Hide inside surprise" toy? Is it still possible to get a discount? Thanks, Sherie

Karen Scoffield said...

Hide inside surprise is $24.99. The sale is over, but I can still give you 10% off. Shipping is $6.25
unless you spend more (around $53 pre-tax and shipping) then the shipping is 12% off your order. Does that make sense? Let me know if you want me to order it for you and I can have it mailed to your address.