Saturday, March 15, 2008

YOU CAN MAKE THIS


Have you ever looked at http://www.youcanmakethis.com/ I had heard of it, but never visited because I don't sew and thought it wouldn't be helpful to me Well..if you sew there are some great things on there, but there are also other things you can make without sewing. The patterns on this site cost money (help support stay at home moms!), but until March 21st you can get the pattern for the bag pictured above for free. I think this site is such a fun idea because I do not believe in reinventing the wheel. If someone else has done the work and knows the best way to do/make something then why not learn from them! *Thanks Kati for the tip.

*Use code PYP10 through 3/31 to get 10% off your order at youcanmakethis.com

2 comments:

Kath said...

Karen, I love you and you are my favorite! This blog rocks. For all those who don't know Karen...she is the most detail oriented, prepared, thoughtful person ever. Any advice she gives? Trust it 100% because it is always right! We've been friends for what...five years? And you never disappoint...

Cindy said...

I love your blog. I'm so glad I found it through a friend's blog. You have such great tips! I don't sew much but I think I'm going to try this purse, so cute!