Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DISCOVERY TOYS - SPRING BREAK SALE

Discovery Toys is having a Spring Break Sale and all these items in the sale are at least 50% off! It goes on while supplies last or through April 26th. Some of these items are Playskool, but they are made for Discovery Toys.

And as with all Discovery Toys you get their lifetime guarantee on the toys as well as the ability to order replacement parts if you lose a part.

I am a consultant (basically to order my own toys since I love them so much). Email me if you want me to place an order for you. scoffieldk{at}gmail{dot}com. I can have them shipped directly to you if you don't live by me!

Here are a few of the toys on sale. I thought the Sidewalk Spiro looked like fun and would be a fun friend birthday gift.

UPDATE: Sidewalk Spiro sold out!


Fun Tunes Tractor - $12.50

Spin n' pop arcade - $20

Sidewalk Spiro - $7.50 - SOLD OUT!

They also have an whole new Spring Catalog with lots of new and fun summer items!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Discovery toys are the best! My son is 10 months and we have so much fun with the ones we have. I can't wait to e-mail you when i decide which ones i want... Thanks!