Thursday, March 13, 2008

PLASMA CAR

I can't wait to buy a Plasma Car for my son when he is a little older (for ages 3-103). I think he will have so much fun with it (but I am excited to use it too)! It doesn't have batteries, pedals or gears. You just constantly turn the wheel back and forth and it moves (like magic). Check out the video on their website. You can find it online and at a lot of specialty toy stores. The have them in Utah at the Red Balloon Toy Stores and Discovery Gateway as well as many other places. (Those are just the 2 I know about). And you can of course find it on Amazon.

5 comments:

Kati said...

I wanted to get my kids these for Easter...None of my kids eat the candy....I end up eating it ALL! And...I thought this would be a fun Easter gift instead of the traditional "Easter basket" full of crap that will make me fat.

Kati

Unknown said...

My father in law bought one of these last year for all the grandkids... and they had a blast with it! (And all the adults loved it too!)

Stacy said...

Those cars are awesome! I work with kids who have developmental disabilities, and I have one who LOVES that car! Its very sturdy and well made too.

Jinii said...

My mom bought 2 of these at the state fair and I have to say the adults have more fun than the kids! Just a heads up. do not ride them on hard wood floors. The wheels leave little grooves in the floor!

Newmans said...

I have one of these for our two year old and she LOVES it. Ours is called a skitter though, and we upgraded the wheels to in-line wheels and they glide so smooth (even on our hardwood floors without leaving any marks). Our daughter doesn't know how to really work the skitter, but she just pushes it around with her feet and really cruises. Todd and I really love it too, whether we ride with our daughter or just on our own!