Monday, March 3, 2008

SNUGRIDER

The Graco Snugrider is another one of my favorite baby items. It is so portable, lightweight and easy to use. I prefer it over lugging out a big stroller just to snap a car seat in it. A lot of people might think it is a waste because they can just put their car seat in the big stroller, but for me if was wonderful. I loved the Snugrider because I had a Graco car seat and it snapped into the Snugrider perfectly. If you like this concept but have a different car seat, there are a few other brands; Baby Trend Snap n' Go, Kolcraft Universal Infant Carrier, and a few others that you could see which one your car seat fits in the best.

3 comments:

Ang said...

I have a baby trend snap n go and LOVE it. Everyone always asks me what it is and where I got it. I only paid $30 for it and it's been worth every penny.

Joy said...

I thought it was only right for me to comment since you recommended this to me. I LOVE it. I got the babytrend one for my Chicco carseat and it works amazingly! Thank you. and they are not expensive. only $50 at babysrus for the baby trend one

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks Ang and Joy. I am glad I am not the only one who loves this concept!
(and YES, Joy..you had to comment!)