Monday, March 3, 2008

DYSON DEAL



Right now if you purchase the Dyson vacuum at Linens n' Things you get a $50 Linens n' Things gift card. So..be sure to use a 20% off coupon to get it for $320 and then with the $50 gift card it is a great deal (for the Dyson, that is). I think this goes through March 12th.

I did a previous post on why I like the Dyson, but just to remind you...it is because it has great suction, empties very easily and I LOVE the telescoping wand that reaches 17 ft. so I can very easily clean my stairs!

1 comment:

Jen V said...

I love my Dyson too! I swear if people could see them in action everyone would own one. I have the Dyson Animal - I also have a chocolate lab (hence the Animal) I tell everyone I know with pets that they will love their dog so much more if they just buckle down and get a Dyson!