Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ALEX TOYS




Alex Toys has a lot of great toys, but I would like to highlight their bath toys. They have soooo many fun bath toys. They are so creative and fun that your kids will never want to get out of the bath tub. It seems like they sell mostly in specialty toy stores, but I saw a few at Target. I thought the boats above were fun because they have magnetic connectors to link them together. And how can you resist the princess bath set!
*They have a huge selection of all Alex Toys at the Red Balloon Toys stores in Utah where everything is 20% off until this Friday.

1 comment:

The Christensen Family said...

I feel you on the bath toys! Totally instrumental in getting Cole to finally like the tub! As usual - fab tips! Loves...
ps. You are such a "jack of all trades!" You simply amaze me with all your skills and talents... SO excited for you to be a travel agent too!