Friday, March 14, 2008

HORTON HEARS A WHO

Horton Hears a Who comes out in Theatres today. It is a remake of an older version of this movie based on the Dr. Seuss book as well. I am excited to see it. I hope it is as cute as I am expecting it to be. If you see it, leave a comment and let us all know!

I am thinking about going to the Movies on Mondays (MOMs) at the Megaplex Theatres this Monday to see it. Moms are $5 and kids 5 and under are free. They turn up the lights a little and turn the sound down (to not make our kids deaf). We should all meet up and see it! (at the District in South Jordan). Let me know if you are interested. It is at 10:40 at the District, 11:30 at Thanksgiving Point. Jordan Commons doesn't show the time for the MOMs show yet.

5 comments:

Kati said...

My neighbor is going and taking 4 boys ((her joy-school preschool kids)) I would meet up with you, but my boys are both in school and Haleigh isn't really into movies yet. If you see a cute little tiny mom with 4 crazy, 4 year olds...say hi to her...her name is Karen....she is my next door neighbor.

Kati said...

Oh...but I wouldn't recommend sitting by her...in fact...run away, very fast. Just kidding. Kind of.

Kati said...

That sounded rude...I love her. I meant run...because of the crazy boys she is with.

Jen V said...

Did you see it? I did! Really cute. Good family show - my 5 and 3 year old loved it and my 3 month old slept through it - couldn'tve asked for a better day!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Seuss is classic; after seeing Horton Hears a Who i was reminded how much that guy can pack into a simple storyline... they didn't add much to the original story either except for the usual Jim Carreyisms.