Monday, March 31, 2008

BABY EINSTEIN PLAYMAT AND ACTIVITY CENTER


I used both of these items for my son and loved them. The first is the Baby Einstein playmat. We received it from a friend and I did not realize how essential it would become. My son loved it from 2 1/2 weeks on. He loved to stare up at the star that has lights and music. We definitely got our use out of this toy.

The second item is the Baby Einstein Activity Center My son loved this toy! It was a lot of fun for him. He learned 2 of his first words from this toy (Duck and Dog).

The toys pictured above are the newest versions. We had the older versions of both of these (but they are virtually the same, just different colors and patterns, mostly).

There are a lot of fun playmats and activity centers out there and all baby items work differently for each child, but we loved them!

No comments: