Thursday, March 13, 2008

LOGO?

I need someone out there that is good at computer design to do me a BIG favor! I have a friend that makes amazing purses and I want to create a blog for her and possibly set her up on Etsy. She is not computer savvy at all, so she is dragging her feet a little. Before I do all this I need a little logo for her. Are there any kind souls out there that would be willing to do this for free for me?! I know I am pathetic to ask for this for free, but hey...I do this blog for all of you for free, right? Anyway, it would be a super simple and easy logo. I think we are going to call the company "Love Mom." That is what she sews in the purses for her daughters and I think it is so sweet. I am envisioning a simple heart and then the word "Mom" in some type of cursive font.

So..are any of you up to the challenge??? Don't make me beg :)

5 comments:

Brit H. said...

I would love to! The purses sound really cute...the only problem is, I am not that graphics savvy. Sorry! I hope that you find somebody, cuz I want to check out the purses!

Oh, BTW, I am in for the bow class. email me with all of the info...erobrit@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Kwana said...

Good luck to your friend and welcome to the party!

Okey's said...

Sorry wish that I could help. I look forward to seeing your friend's purses!

Kati said...

Karen...I could help you if you want. I am not a graphic designer by ANY means...but I design all my own logos and stuff. I did my own etsy banner too.
littlebitunlimited.etsy.com
I can also give her some tips for Etsy...that I haven't had time to do, but had some very successful Etsy people share with me. There is quite a few tricks to being successful on Etsy.

Let me know if I can help you.

Kati

Anonymous said...

Teresa from the Holy Cow Boutique here. I love your blog. You have alot of great ideas. I am responding to your request for the purse lady who wants to call her business Love Mom. There is already a crafter in Salt Lake who sells pillowcases, etc. called Love Mom. She has been in business for many years so I think it would be wise if your friend changed her name.
Thanks for the endorsement for the boutique.