Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WILLIAMS SONOMA KIDS



Williams Sonoma has a darling kids line with tons of fun things to make or cook with kids. They have a bunch of these cute cake pans with cars, trains, bugs, etc. My cousin and her kids made the trains and had so much fun (at least it looked like it on their blog!). The car pan above is on sale right now for $13.99 (normally $34).

And for those cooking novices like myself, there is an instructional video on how to decorate them on their site. Brilliant!

*UPDATE: The cake pan above is now sold old, but they have others that are darling and I am sure they will periodically go on sale.

3 comments:

Creamy Kids said...

This is so cute! What a cute blog. I guess you know how time consuming it is to put one together, but really fun too! I'll pass the word.

Melissa said...

Karen,
I just wanted to let you know that I went to Williams Sonoma's website to get the car cake pan and they are completely sold out of it already. I guess a lot of people must have also liked it and thought it was a good deal.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

The car cake pan is available on Ebay and other shopping sites, google w/s car cake pan, or nordicware car cake pan. They are between $25 and $30.