Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MOM CALLING CARDS

Okay, you are going to think I am either crazy or a complete genius on this one. Have you heard of Mom calling cards/business cards? Living in a new area it seems like I am meeting a lot of new people lately. In the end..how nice would it be to just exchange a quick card with our contact info. (and of course blog address) and be off. (Instead of writing on an old receipt from the bottom of my diaper bag or a napkin). So..I went online to find some options. There are actually a lot of fun sites that make these cards, but sometimes they can be $.50-1.00 a piece.

I went on Vistaprint.com and made some of their free business cards (you just have to pay shipping. I think it was around $5.50). The only drawback to Vista Print is that there are only 40 designs in their free line. It didn't bother me, but they don't have a lot of fun designs for a mom. You also have to have their website and info. on the back of the free cards. But...you get 250 cards (I am sure I will NEVER be able to use that many, but oh well).

I found the cards pictured above on Etsy for a great price compared to many others online. $7.00 for 25 with $1.50 shipping. Their store is http://www.sunnydaytags.etsy.com/

3 comments:

Kati said...

I think it's a great idea! I use vista print all the time. They have specials where you can actually upload your own design for a small fee and then you can get them free also! They run specials all the time. I love that place.

Okey's said...

Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Don't rush and go blind date to just one option. At list compare with other offers, like the friendly on-line print shop site of:
http://www.dcp-print.com
I have found there a lot of predesigned templates for many different kinds of printed products, which you can self design and fit it to your needs.
They advertise every week a "deal of the week" e-mail so you can be informed about new products or discounts and free offers.