Saturday, January 12, 2008

YEAR MEMBERSHIPS...things to do with Kids in UTAH!

I am going crazy with the cold weather and need some things to do to get out! Yes...there are free things, but below I have listed some things I have found that I am planning on doing and hope this information is helpful to someone (since it was a lot of work to type!) So...if anyone wants to go to any of these places, give me a call!
*THANKSGIVING POINT

For myself (with 1 child under age 3) it is a pretty good deal. Their "Property" membership is $55 for an adult and kids 2 and under are free. (I figure when my husband comes we can just pay for him individually, since I will take my child a lot during weekdays). If you want a membership for one child age 3-11, it is $45. If you want the family membership it is 2 adults and all children under 18 in the household for $175. This membership is a great option as it gets you into the Thanksgiving Point Gardens, Museum of Ancient Life and Farm Country.

*THE LIVING PLANET AQUARIUM

I have not been here yet. I have heard that adults aren't too impressed, but that the kids love it (especially younger children). The best thing about it is that it is affordable. $15 for a year pass for an adult and $9 for a child. Kids 2 and under are free. And they will apply your ticket price toward the membership. For example, when you go the first time and pay $8, then they will only charge you an additional $7 to get the membership and you can come back an unlimited number of times all year long.

*DISCOVERY GATEWAY

It isn't the cheapest membership, but it is very fun and entertaining for a variety of ages. We actually went there today and had a good time. You can check out their website for the variety of membership options: http://www.discoverygateway.org/ but for one year it is $115 for 2 adults and 2 children. And you can use this to get your friends in for free.

*SEVEN PEAKS
You can buy season passes to Seven Peaks water park for half off right now (in my experience they run this promotion until Memorial Day). You can buy them on their website: http://www.sevenpeaks.com/ you need to use "website" as your promotion code. The price is $46.95. Ages 3 and under are free. I cannot tell if there is a discounted price for ages 3-11 or if they are charged the $46.95 (you would have to call and ask on this one).

No comments: