Saturday, January 26, 2008

REAL DEALS DECOR

There is a company called Real Deals Decor www.realdeals.net They pride themselves on having great Home Decor at a GREAT price. Their business model is to only be open 2 days a week. Typically on Tuesdays and Saturdays. They are primarily on the West Coast; Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona, etc. I checked out their store in Holladay, Utah and was pretty impressed. They had some unique things and pretty good pricing. I told the owner I saw them on Good Things Utah and she said when I am ready to buy something that they will give me 15% off for mentioning it. So, if you go to a Utah location then tell about the discount!

2 comments:

Joy said...

great to know...I wish i had money left over after I spend it all on baby stuff!!

Mandie said...

I like the store they have really good deals and it is right down the street from me. I stop by every now and then. They don't have alot of selection but it's worth it to check them out.