Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DISNEY MOVIES GOING IN THE VAULT

I wanted to confirm exactly which movies Disney is putting in the vault on January 31, 2008 and there really isn't any official information or statements from Disney online (that I can find). To the best of my knowledge these are the movies that they are taking off the shelves on the 31st:

  • Bambi
  • Chronicles of Narnia
  • Lady and the Tramp
  • Cinderella I, II and III
  • Aladdin I, II and III
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Jungle Book
  • Sword in the Stone
  • Alice in Wonderland

Like I said...I cannot confirm this for sure, but I figure it is better to be safe than sorry. If you want to own these movies and don't already, I would pick them up soon!

**I just saw on www.bestbuy.com that if you preorder the movie "Enchanted" they will give you $10 off a Disney DVD. This might be fun if you plan to buy Enchanted. I haven't seen it, so I can't say.

3 comments:

Joy said...

thanks for sharing, i should go buy the girly ones for Paityn tomorrow I guess!

Amy said...

Karen: Thanks for all of the good info. you post for us all to enjoy!

Jocelyn said...

thanks Karen!! Were just talking about buying Disney movies to get ready for our Disneyland trip!!