Friday, January 25, 2008

BABY BATHTUBS


I liked 2 bathtubs for my son. The first is the white one pictured above. It is very large, so it worked for a long time until my son was big enough to be in the big bathtub by himself. It is called the "Eurobath."
But...when he was really little I didn't love using the kitchen sink like some people, so I had another bathtub that is great too. The "Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub." Now that is a mouthful. I loved how it has a sling to cradle the baby so they aren't lying on the hard plastic when they are so little. It worked very well, but then he just got too cramped, but wasn't old enough to sit up in the big bathtub, so I needed the Eurobath too.
What did you do? Do you have any better options/suggestions? I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

Joy said...

i just take her in the shower with me...or take a bath with her. much easier, and she loves the water that way!
but the blue one with the sling did come in handy the first few times as a newborn!

Karen Scoffield said...

I know that works for a lot of people. When my son was younger I would always stress that he would slip and fall...(and I have to admit I enjoy my time alone in the shower a little too much). But some days that is easier. Especially now he can walk.