Friday, January 25, 2008

BABY BARGAINS

I am in love with this book! It is where I turn to whenever I need to purchase any type of a baby item. It was soooo handy when I was expecting and had no idea what features to look for in baby items...cribs, mattresses, strollers, car seats, etc. They also have another version called "Toddler Bargains," but I haven't used it much so I can't say if I would recommend it yet. I love how they go through every item out there and then give them letter grades and tell you all of the pros and cons so you can formulate your own opinon. I usually agree with them on things, but not always. I cannot say enough about this invaluable resource! You can buy it most anywhere, just make sure you are buying the most current edition, the 7th edition! Here is their website: http://windsorpeak.com/ They also have message boards that people post info. on and the authors have a blog where they put updated info. and information on recalls and such.

No comments: