Thursday, April 3, 2008

BOON FLO

I am glad I bought the Boon Flo awhile ago. It is nice to have to cover to protect my son from the faucet, but the real reason I like it is because it makes the water come out of the faucet like a waterfall and my son LOVES to fill up cups and dump them out over and over. It is definitely not on my MUST HAVE list, but it serves its purpose for us.

While I am talking about the bath, does anyone have a bath toy storage they recommend? I have seen the Frog Pod (also made by Boon) and lots of other options, but I can't decide what I like the best.

4 comments:

Jen V said...

I have the Munchkin Bath Toy Turtle Scoop - got it at Target for $12.99 - it's the same thing as the Boon Frog Pod, but half the price!

Lindsey said...

That looks so cool! I'll have to get one when my son is old enough for the big bathtub. BTW, this is a great website, thanks!

Joy said...

i was just thinking of that today, both the storage, and the spout cover. also, do you recommend anything for a baby that can't be in the big tub alone, but is too big for the baby tubs? i have seen the inflatable duck, but i don't really like it.
where did you buy that spout cover?

Karen Scoffield said...

Thanks Jen for the tip! I will look for the Turtle.

Joy..I loved the Eurobath because it was very big and I put my son in there until I was comfortable having him in the tub by himself. There are also baby bathtubs that are almost like a high chair, per say. The child can sit up in it and it has holes for their legs to go through. I wouldn't want to deal with the mildew, maintenance, etc. of something inflatable.