Friday, April 11, 2008

BED BATH & BEYOND


I love Bed Bath & Beyond. I prefer it to its competitors because they have a better return policy and because of their coupons. They will accept their own coupons even if they are EXPIRED! I get them in the mail all the time (join their mailing list if you don't) and I keep all of them since they will accept them. They will also accept more than one on a transaction. They like to do no more than 4, but I have had them accept more than that. They will accept Linens N' Things coupons, but not if they are expired. Linens N' Things will not accept expired coupons at all.

**I should mention that some Bed Bath & Beyond stores do not accept the expired coupons. You need to check with your local store. I know the store in Orem, Utah on University Parkway stopped accepting them a few years ago, but every other store I have encountered has accepted them.

2 comments:

gina bina said...

Just heard about you from a friend, I'll be checking back often! Thanks!

Cindy said...

I just wanted to say I love your blog. I've been reading for a few weeks now and love to see what tips you have. This is so good to know about bed, bath and beyond accepting even expired coupons. I was just there a few weeks ago and was going to buy something until I realized my coupon expired the day before. I didn't even bother to ask because I didn't think they'd accept it. Thanks for the great tips!