Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DR. BROWN'S POLYPROPOLENE BOTTLES

Dr. Brown's now has a Polypropolene bottle (meaning it is BPA free) that is in the process of coming out. Watch for them soon on Babies R' Us shelves and on Amazon.com (available now through one seller on Amazon, but very expensive). This is much better than their first alternative to BPA bottles, which was a glass bottle. I am sorry but giving my son a glass bottle (to throw and break) would have been a little dangerous! Babies R' Us.com will hopefully get them soon. They are listed on their site, but they show they are unavailable.

3 comments:

C Scarbrough said...

I went to the Orem Babies R Us and they had these bottles on their shelves. They are way more cost effective than the Bottle Free brand. It looks like you have to be there right when they get them in, because they go fast!!

Leah said...

I was able to return all 20 or so of my Avent bottles and get a store credit. I bought the Born Free and they make them in glass or the same plastic! I just tried them and my son does just fine with it! Better get them fast though I had to drive to Orem to get them Midvale was sold out!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the info Karen, I really appreciate it!