Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MAMA BARGAINS

I am so excited about a new site called MamaBargains.com. It is a deal a day site like Woot and Baby Steals (that I already blogged about) and others that are so popular. The thing I love about Mama Bargains is that they have an awesome selection and killer prices. I have been looking at the Timi & Leslie Tag a Long Diaper Bag for over a year now, but didn't want to pay $110 for it. I just picked one up for $33 (including shipping). They had a bunch of Dogwood Clothing for boys the other day too. I am so excited to see what they get next. You have to keep checking the site because they don't post at the same time each day and depending on how quickly they sell out they add new things all the time. You can watch the little stick figure mama to see how close it gets to the words sold out to see how much time you have to purchase the item and to tell all your friends about that specific deal.

I spoke with the owner, Jessica and she was so kind. They pride themselves on their customer service and I was quite impressed by her prompt response to my phone call.

5 comments:

Joy said...

thanks, always fun to find a new site, but I do love babysteals!

Jinii said...

I am going to check it now! Thanks for all the tips. How in the world do you find all this stuff out?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for giving us super duper props on your site Karen! It was great talking to you and we hope you score some great deals from mamabargains.com! Take care and thanks again for spreading the word!

Rachel said...

oh my gosh! Thank you so much, I love this site. I've moved out of Utah, but I still love seeing your tips!

Anonymous said...

check out the fleurville diaper bags we will be featuring all week! Today...the Pink Luxe leather diaper bag...sweet!! I know you loved Timi and Leslie, along with many others...so check these out too!