Thursday, December 13, 2007

SUGGESTIONS...

I am enjoying my personal blog...it is a fun outlet to post fun things I hear or learn
about and pass that on to all of you. And if you don't care or don't want to hear about
something, then you don't have to look at the blog or read it.

So...I am asking for all of you to let me know if you ever hear about something so
I can pass it on. I would love it if you all had a blog to pass on your great ideas and
opinions, but since you all have more of a life than I do, I will have the blog and you
can help contribute through me.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Karen, i'm excited to check back on your blog. Nice job. We even have the same background! I love when people tell me about good deals and fun stuff!!

Sunny Winter

Jami Stevenson said...

Hey Karen! I am looking for a coupon to Sweet and Sassy in Draper, do you know of a good place to get local coupons?

Karen Scoffield said...

I did some searching and didn't come up with anything. I know they will give you 10% off a party held Mon. through Thurs. Other than that I don't know. I would call the store directly and ask if they ever publish coupons and where and if they do ask if they would honor one of the discounts without the coupon..I tried to call for you and didn't get an answer. Let me know what youfind out.