Sunday, December 30, 2007

ETSY




I just learned about a great website where people sell things that they make. It is etsy.com. I am sure you have all heard of it already (I am a little slow sometimes), but I thought I would pass on the info. You can find anything you can dream up. I found some darling beanies that people crochet. Of course they are for girls...there are 2 sellers I found that I like. One has a visor style and the other a traditional beanie, but they both crochet darling flowers on them. They are great for the cold weather this winter...


The 2 sellers I like are lovelyknits and pdxbeanies.


4 comments:

Staci said...

You really need a little girl. You always find the cutest stuff ever. And By the way, I went to a store in Heber and saw an advertisement for those beanies with the flowers on them... Very Cute...

Karen Scoffield said...

Yes..I definitely need a girl and have my fingers crossed that I get one. Boys are definitely fun in a different way. There are a lot of people who are making the beanies with flowers now. My sister lives in WA, so that was probably not her ad. Just an FYI. (So..has Sienna worn her pink Janie and Jack coat yet???)

Amy said...

What darling little hats! I will have to check their site out. I would love an invite to your personal blog just send it to amyathomason@yahoo.com Thanks! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Karen, I am so happy you found Etsy. I ordered a ton of these hats in the fall and gave one to Ky Ky and Liz. Her stuff is dang cute!! ENJOY, it is addicting!