Thursday, December 13, 2007

SQUEAKY SHOES




I met this lady at a boutique last weekend and she sells the most darling shoes.
They are squeaky shoes (they squeak when the child walks), but don't worry there
is a little round plastic piece you can take out of the shoe so they don't squeak.
I just thought they were darling shoes and such a good price. Only $15 for any
of the shoes. She ships for around $2.50 a pair (I think). Anyway, I have seen
these same shoes on other websites for $26 or $28, so even though her site is
pretty basic. You save quite a bit. She has cute sandals too.








1 comment:

Holly Tried It said...

My daughter has about 10 pair of squeaky shoes. They are great! She can never sneak away from me with these shoes on. I listed a bunch of websites where you can find these shoes on my blog. I will check out the one you listed.