Sunday, December 30, 2007

BUMBO is Back!

First of all...I know I was a crazy blogger today. I just got on a roll and figured I needed to make up for lost time, so enjoy!

I know many of you have heard of the Bumbo, but did you know it was recalled? Don't panic...it is the dumbest recall I have ever seen. People were using it on high surfaces and not watching their children and I guess kids got hurt from falling out. I have also heard that some crazy people were using it as a car seat. Anyway, it was only recalled so they could make better WARNING labels telling people to not be idiots when using it. Anyway, if you want to find one it is quite tricky. They are very hard to find in stores right now! You can order them online, however. If you haven't heard of the Bumbo. It is great! It helps your baby sit up long before they can sit up on their own. We started using ours around 3 1/2 months (if I remember correctly).

2 comments:

Joy said...

I bought the bumbo about a week before the recall, and my mother in law was like...you better return that...well I didnt. I knew I wouldn't leave my baby alone on top of some high counter!! i definitely agree that it was a crazy recall. I love it, and so does Paityn!

Karen Scoffield said...

I'm glad you were able to get one! We loved ours and I am glad you do too..