Saturday, September 13, 2008

LDS BLOG BUTTONS

You may know that I am LDS. Also known as Mormon because I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I put 2 links on the side of my blog to let others know and because it is one of the things that I am most proud of and makes up a HUGE part of who I am and what I believe.

If you want to put some LDS Blog Buttons on your blog, click here to get them. They were designed by Leelou who offers free and custom blog designs. She also made more LDS buttons here.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you! I love this tip! I too am LDS what a fun way to show it!

The Michiganders said...

I heart your blog....

Stuff by Ash said...

I have one of these buttons on our family blog, but for the life of me could not remember where it came from. Enter Google search, which came up with your blog, which helped me find them! Thanks so much!!