Saturday, September 6, 2008

GRANDPARENTS DAY & DISCOVERY GATEWAY


Grandparents Day is Sunday, September 7th! In honor of Grandparent's day on Sept. 7th only you can get a 10% discount on your membership at Discovery Gateway Children's Museum at the Gateway Mall in SLC. Even if you don't get the 10% off it is worth getting a membership anytime.

Have I told you how much I LOVE Discovery Gateway? It is not cheap to go there without a membership ($9.50 for ages 1 on up - $8.50 for UT residents), but if you get a membership it is well worth it! We go ALL the time and my son never tires of it. There is so much to do. The best part about the membership is you can get it for a certain number of guests. For instance, my membership is for 4 people, so whenever we go (and it is just my son and I) we can get 2 other people in with us for free.

No comments: