Wednesday, September 15, 2010

$13 (or $8) for $26 of eco friendly baby stuff today on Eversave

Today on Eversave.com you can get $26 of eco friendly/ non toxic baby and kid stuff from http://www.greenobambino.com/  for only $13. The cool part is that if you are new to Eversave they will give you a $5 credit to your account so this entire deal will cost you only $8! Also, shipping is a flat $5 and you can use your credit toward shipping. Click HERE to join Eversave (it's free) and get the deal. I really appreciate it when you guys use my links since I get a referral credit for it! Once you sign up be sure to send your personal link to your friends so you can get one too. Eversave gives the most generous referral credit of any of the deal sites.
I think I will buy the Sophie the Giraffe teething toy you see pictured above. It is $20 at baby boutiques and I have never been able to justify that but for $8 why not!

No comments: