Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DSW & BABYCENTER.COM


What do these 2 stores have in common? They are both closing. Well...sort of. DSW Shoes is only closing ONE store at the District in South Jordan, Utah but the Babycenter.com store is closing entirely on January 6th. They want to focus more on just Babycenter.com. You can find deals up to 80% off but I wasn't too impressed when I did some poking around. The DSW has all of their shoes at 30% off right now and at some point will up that to 50% off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad DSW is closing here (although I did get some pretty great deals last week). I wish it was Famous Footwear instead. DSW has such great shoes!

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I work there! and I am sad to see it go. I still think there is a great selection, of course it is not going to be your best bet for a pinpointed item, but we are having great deals. All associates are going to other stores though, sandy and midvale. We have the best shoes!!! So visit the other stores and be a rewards member!

Jacy said...

Good to know! I want some new black boots! I wonder if the DSW by me will have some good sales too because of that store closing.