Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HOT CHOCOLATE MAKER


One of my most favorite items in my kitchen is my hot chocolate maker! I discovered the Cocomotion about 7 years ago and I love it, but it has always annoyed me that you couldn't remove the top to clean it. That is why I think the Cocoa Latte maker is a better option. It also has a froth dispenser. You can find the Cocomotion at Walmart for about $20 and occassionally at Costco. The best place to buy the Cocoa Latte is Bed Bath and Beyond or Linens N' Things and use a 20% off coupon to get it for $24 (20% off of $30).

5 comments:

Sunny said...

I am so glad you did this post. I actually have been in the market for one of these. I used to think they were dumb, until I had some hot chocolate from one earlier this year. Sooo good. Thanks for the advice, I think I'll get the latte one.

P.S. how are you?

Anonymous said...

Thank you tons! I love hot cocoa, and that looks so very tempting to just go out and get today.

Diana and Fam said...

I didn't know they made hot chocolate makers! That is for sure on my Christmas list now!

Jenn said...

I had NEVER heard of these .. I SOOO have to have one!
Thanks for the post!

Okey's said...

We have a cocoa latte and Brandon loves it(I like it to but he uses it much more than I do). Although we are in FL, anytime that it is a little chilli outside he gets it out and enjoys some hot cocoa, and you are right, the froth dispenser makes it even better.