Saturday, October 11, 2008

IPOD HELP

I have recently purchased an iPod Classic (plays videos) and have no idea how to use it. I am pretty savvy with electronics and such but Ipods are something I haven't figured out yet.

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a software to transfer DVDs that you own to your Ipod. I really hate to purchase shows through iTunes that I already own.

Any advice would be appreciated! As well as anywhere where I can find free kids shows for my son to watch. He LOVES Barney, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Curious George.

P.S. I use a PC. Has anyone heard of Cucusoft?

3 comments:

travisrichardson said...

I'm hoping you are using a mac because if so you have some great options. The best one by far is handbrake. http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/21117
If you are on a PC then I'm sorry but I'm sure there is some sort of clunky, ugly, non intuitive software for windows out there that will do most of what you need it to do.

Whitezell's said...

Hey karen its Lindsay Clyde, I just wanted to say hi and see if i could get an invite to your blog. I think you sent me one once before but since i never check my emails it expired. I would love to check in on your family. Hope everything is going good. You are so funny with all your deals where do you find this stuff? Its very helpful. Thanks Love, Lindsay

azurerocket said...

It's been a few months since this post, but there is a Handbrake port for Windows - I use it all the time. It's also free.

Choose the Windows version from this page:
http://handbrake.fr/?article=download