Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snack time suggestions




I have 2 suggestions for snack time with little ones. Both of these items are at Babies R' Us.

First: Table Toppers. Plastic place mats that stick to tables at restaurants so you don't have to put snacks for your child on the dirty restaurant table! Not the cheapest thing. About $8 for 20 of them, but they are wonderful.

Second: The Snack Trap. It is great because your child can hold it and pull snacks out, but
the lid is flexible and cut in a way that the snacks won't come out very easily. It is great
to give your toddler while driving in the car.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love this product! Except, Kamay learned how to take the lid completely off...now what do I do!?!?

Karen Scoffield said...

I have heard that...leave it to Kamay. Then I guess you wait until you can teach her to keep it on :)
I really don't know.

Kath said...

I am sooo going to get the placemat things. There is nothing grosser than the restaurant table...and yet...somehow Brookie's snacks always end up on there. Sick! This will solve the problemo...

Karen Scoffield said...

They are so great...I wish I would have had them sooner. Parker's food ended up the restaurant table out of desperation, since you can't give a baby a plate...The trick is to remember to keep them in your diaper bag! I don't know if I made it clear that they are disposable too.