Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Great deal on a double stroller!

If you need a double stroller, this is a great deal and a great stroller! It has a lot of great features and retails for around $370. It is called the Peg Perego Aria Twin. You can get it for $190 right now including shipping and handling on Target.com. It is $209.99, but you can enter TGTAFTZ7 at checkout or BABYSALE and get 10% off. There is one other site that has it about $10 cheaper, but I would go through Target so you can return it to a store if you don't like it. I think it is a great stroller because you can use a car seat in one side and it reclines far, is light weight, good basket, the list goes on and on. If you have this stroller already, tell me what you think!



5 comments:

Lisanne Lee said...

Karen,

you should really begin a company called "Karen's Favorite Things!" It would be like Oprah but with fabulous research behind it! Honestly...I think it's worth looking into. I love you for this.

Does the Bugaboo make a double? Just curious...

Loves,

Lisanne

Karen Scoffield said...

I don't know more than anyone else...I would love it if you gave me your suggestions on things too. I will look into the bugaboo :)

Kari said...

You are a genius! Thanks for this wonderful website.

slymer said...

We have a double stroller that people are always commenting on because it is the size of a single. It is called the Marco Sky- and so far there are very few US retailers- I got mine through an ebay vendor. It folds to the size of golf clubs so it fits easily in cars. The only thing is that the handles are high, which Colin loves- and the basket is tiny- but so easy to maneuver in stores!!!

natasha said...

i had that stroller and it does have fabulous features but when your kids get bigger and weigh more, with the smaller tires, it tends to get stuck. stuck on everything including the little door frames at the mall. not good but otherwise amazing. oh yes, and no carseats can fit in this.