Monday, February 14, 2011

Fisher Price Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Toys R' Us is doing their Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Fisher Price toys. If you buy one for $25 or more you can get one priced up to $24.99 for free! I got the Lil' Zoomers Spinnin' Sounds Speedway (that I have been wanting to buy anyway) and then I chose the Roll-a-Rounds Swirlin' Surprise Gumball Machine for free.

The only problem is that shipping is expensive if you don't go in store...BUT you can sign up for a free 30 day trial of shoprunner and get your shipping for free! Shop runner is a shipping subscription site that charges you $79 for free shipping a year on several sites. I knew I would forget to cancel after a month and they automatically charge your credit card if you don't so I automatically went into my account and cancelled after placing my Toys R' Us order. It only took a second.

No comments: