Monday, November 1, 2010

Zarbees cough syrup for free and Toy Story 3 deal - Walgreens

REMEMBER this post I did recently? Well...I told you to print the $3 off coupon and now it is really going to pay off. This week at Walgreens you can buy the Zarbees cough syrup for $5.99 but then you get $5.99 back in register rewards (which is basically a coupon for $5.99 to be used on anything in the store). If you use your $3 off coupon you will actually make money on this. Also, you can buy Toy Story 3 on Tuesday for $17.99 and when you buy the DVD at Walgreens you get a free Toy Story toy with it (an $11.99 value). I think you should be able to use the register rewards on the Toy Story DVD. You can't use your $8 off coupon as that is for the DVD/BluRay combo.

------------------------------------

Zarbees is an all natural children's cough syrup developed by a pediatrician (in South Jordan, Utah!) that is safe and effective for children 12 months and up. I am so excited about this as I was recently looking for cough syrup for my 4 year old and it was hard to find something that was safe for even him.

Click here to learn more about it as well as print off a $3 off coupon on the bottom of the site. I will keep you posted when I see a good deal to use this coupon with.

No comments: