Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Starwash Car Wash, South Jordan, Utah - FREE WASH

The word is traveling quickly about this one but there is a new carwash in South Jordan on 10400 S. and Bangerter Highway that recently opened. They are offering free carwashes to every customer until August 1st. You can go as often as you would like and run your car through their 3 minute wash. It normally costs $10.99. Also, their vacuums are free too and they have a lot of them. They can run 200 cars through their washes an hour so you shouldn't have to wait long. I drove right through when I went.

4 comments:

Joy said...

I have gone twice already. Might as well, while it's free. Didn't have to wait in line either time! It has gotten busier though since they put the free car wash sign up. Oh..and it's a GREAT wash!

Heidi said...

And when there is a line, it goes really fast!

Also, if you buy a pass during their free period, you'll get the first 2 weeks of September free. :)

Joy said...

oh...and it's normally 9.99, not 10.99. just FYI

Car Wash Business said...

Hey friend, I think your site is very interesting for me, your site give me some important information, thanks a lot!