Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FREE LANCOME JUICY TUBE AT NORDSTROM


I love Lancome's Juicy tubes! I have been using them for at least 10 years and I love them. They are a little pricey but they last forever!
Seventeen Magazine is offering them for free! Now through April 12th (or while supplies last) you can get a Full-sized Lancome Juicy tube for free at Nordstrom. Bring in a printout of the Seventeen.com homepage or the cover of a Seventeen magazine to any Nordstrom beauty counter. Click here for the rules for this giveaway.

They are only giving 8,000 tubes away. (Valued at $18)

You must be between the ages of 13- 29 in order to get the freebie! Although they didn't ask my age. They had 3 colors to choose from. A hot pink type color, plum and kind of a red/burgundy. The colors of the tubes can be deceiving. I got the reddish color and it went on more pink.

*Thanks Freebies2deals !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Thank you girl!