Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TOY DEALS THIS WEEK




Now is a great time to get your Christmas shopping out of the way so you can relax and actally enjoy the season! (in my opinion)

This week there are some good deals on toys:

At Target you can get the Fisher Price Say Please tea set (reg. $16.99) for $10.
You can get the the Star Wars voice changer helmet (reg. $33.99) for $20. The 20" Retro sock monkey is $10. Some fun kids games are $8. Leapstar games Star Wars, Jedi Reading or Disney fairies are all $15 (Reg. $24.99) There are too many deals to list. It may be worth taking a trip to Target this week!

At Toys R' Us you can Buy 2 and get the 3rd free on Fisher Price, Imaginext, Grow to Pro, Laugh & Learn, Little People, GeoTrax, Precious Place & Trio through Oct. 24th. I don't believe you can mix and max. Meaning, you have to buy 2 and get the 3rd free of the same brand.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for this post too! My girls LOVE their Leapsters. I was thinking about getting DS's this year, but I think I will stick to their leapsters, get some new games, then get DS's once they are older! You're awesome! :)

Brittany said...

Karen, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you! My girls love thier Backyardagains, Finding Nemo, Dora, Princess, Littlest Pet shop....and I can't remember the last one..? Anyway, I don't think you can go wrong with the games. I think they are all great! Oh, I Spy Treasure Hunt!